SRWC Dinner Club
SRWC Hearty Soles Hiking Group
Join one or more of these groups…
Check the Calendar for activity dates and times.
Social Clubs and Activity:
- Birthday Lunch: This committee arranges a “no host” lunch for members with birthdays in the same month to gather for socialization, recognition and celebration of their birthday in a small group setting. Please contact Nancy Fischer at firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Book Clubs: If you enjoy reading and discussing interesting books, the book club is for you! In order to keep the group small and give everyone a chance to be involved, there are multiple groups that are limited to 12-15 people each. Please contact: email@example.com.
- Dinner Club: The Dinner Club is a group of couples and individuals who share a passion for food – both cooking and eating! They meet in small groups at member’s homes once every 6-8 weeks for a special themed, shared menu. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Hearty Soles Hiking Group: This group hikes from April to October on various days of the week. Their hikes are usually more than 4 miles and include moderate to challenging increases in elevations. Please contact: email@example.com.
- Loose Cannons: Activities for this group are strictly social in nature and there is no set day or time. Activities are dependent on current local events and the interests of members. The group has previously enjoyed dinner gatherings at area restaurants, theater, opera, and happy hour socials at member’s homes. This group is open to all women in the SRWC; it is NOT a couples group. Please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Lunch With Friends: This is an informal social group that meets for brown bag lunch and fellowship; usually held once each quarter. We encourage all members and those that are new to our community to join us. Grab your yogurt, sandwich, whatever you like and a beverage, and join us for Lunch with Friends. If you haven’t been before or are new to the area, then do come and meet other SRWC club members. It’s free and a time for laughter and friendship. Please contact Nancy Fischer at email@example.com.
- Mid Soles Hiking: This group hikes from April to October various days of the week. Hikes are usually 4-8 miles in length with low to moderate elevation changes. firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Soft Soles Hiking Group: This group walks most weeks during the season (April to October). Walks are moderate and no more than 3 miles in length on relatively flat pathways or terrain. Please contact: email@example.com .
- Sunriver Knitters: Sunriver Knitters work on individual projects, share information and enjoy fellowship. Their service project is knitting Chemo Care Caps for the Infusion Center at Bend Memorial Clinic, St. Charles Hospital Infusion Center and St. Charles Radiation Center. SRWC donates yarn for the chemo caps. To join please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Winter Fun Activities: The focus of this group is to find fun winter outdoor activities like snow shoeing, cross-country skiing, sledding, or ice skating, to encourage women to get out and enjoy the cool fresh air and each other. Contact: email@example.com.