Speaker - Lauren Olander, Ronald McDonald House
Ronald McDonald House Charities (RMHC) of Oregon & SW Washington provides access to medical care, a home away from home, and a community of support for seriously ill or injured children and their families.
11:30 a.m. at River Meadows Clubhouse, (See directions below)
LUNCH will be catered by Marcello's Cucina Italiana
- Homemade bread
- Mixed green salad dressed up with veggies... two types of homemade dressings.
- Portabello Raviolo with sautéed spinach and a homemade marinara (everyone loves these but this gives a vegetarian and dairy free option)
- Chicken Marsala (gives a gluten free option)
- Cookies for dessert
* Registration is closed, we are full.
Directions to River Meadows:
*DO NOT USE GPS, IT WILL TAKE YOU IN A DIFFERENT DIRECTION THAT IS CONFUSING
- From Sunriver, turn left on South Century Drive (You will go past Crosswater)
- Past the fire station, turn right to continue on South Century (You will go past Thousand Trails)
- After you cross the bridge, you will turn right on Bonanza Road (The road is curvy so take it slow.)
- Turn right on Stage Stop Drive
- Turn Left on Lost Rider Loop
- Clubhouse is on the left.